Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Pregnant


I had a wonderful encounter the other day with a young man of 23 whom I have known for awhile.  I didn’t know he was interested in me until he came out and asked me for a date.  We had our date on Friday and it went pretty vanilla until we got back to my place.

We sat on the couch and chatted while having white Russian drinks­­­.  We eventually got around to the subject of sex and he confided his favorite fantasy is impregnation.  He said he loves the idea of cum shooting deep into a woman’s pussy knowing she could get pregnant.  I tingled when I heard his fantasy as it is the same as mine.

Ever since a young girl, I have always loved the idea of getting pregnant.  I love the feeling of a bare cock thrusting into my pussy and delivering his seed deep in me. 

Back to my story.  I confided in him that I too loved that fantasy.  A mischievous grin grew on his face and he stroked my leg.  I knew what he was thinking as I was thinking it too. Sex!

I took his hand and led him up to my bedroom and we sat on the bed together.  We began to kiss passionately and in the whirl of excitement, our clothes seemed to simply vanish.  We were rolling around on the bed kissing and exploring each other.

If you’d like to hear more or are into Impregnation Phone Sex, call me!  We can have a fun time together.  I promise!  Call me 1-888-474-6769.  I want to feel you cum in me!  Call Now!

No comments: