Monday, December 28, 2009

Submissive Phone Sex


Last night I had fabulous Submissive Phone Sex with my Midnight Caller. It had been a long time since I had talked to him, and was so delighted and surprised for his call.

He started right away by pleasing me with his wondeful tongue and opening my pussy wide, while thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy. I got so wet and began to quiver in ecstasy! I was so excited I didn't want him to stop and just sat on his face. Then my Midnight Caller forced me into submitting to him, and thrust his cock into my mouth, and proceeded to fuck my mouth as I sucked and chocked on his huge cock. His balls were literally spanking my chin! But that wasn't enough. I got on my back, and he shoved that cock in me so hard that I screamed so loud as I then begged him to blow his load inside me. He had me open so wide I was screaming, but for pleasure! I was so hot and satisfied... just like old times! :)

Call me for Submissive Phone Sex, and have your way with me!

1.888.47HORNY and ask for Jill

AIM & YahooIM: jillskinky

No comments: